Williams Textbook of Endocrinology (14th Edition) – eBook PDF
Expertly bridging the gap between basic science and clinical information, Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 14th Edition, (PDF) brings together an exceptional collection of world-renowned authors to provide authoritative discussions of the full spectrum of adult and pediatric endocrine system disorders. New chapters and vital revisions throughout keep you up to date with recent advances in medications, therapies, clinical trials, and more. This essential reference is a must-have resource for endocrinologists, gynecologists, internists, endocrine surgeons, pediatricians, and other clinicians who need current, comprehensive coverage of this multifaceted field.
- Up to date with recent advances in medications, therapies, and clinical trials.
- Presents current information in a highly illustrated, user-friendly format for quick reference.
- Contains new chapters on Global Burden of Endocrine Disease, Navigation of Endocrine Guidelines, and Transgender Endocrinology.
- Includes significant updates to the Diabetes section, including a new chapter on the Physiology of Insulin Secretion and greater coverage of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Provides state-of-the-art coverage of diabetes, metabolic syndrome, metabolic bones disorders, obesity, thyroid disease, testicular disorders, newly defined adrenal disorders and much more – all designed to help you provide optimal care to every patient.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Williams Textbook of Endocrinology, 14th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.