Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care (5th Edition) – eBook PDF
Learn to improve the respiratory care of neonates, infants, and children. Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care 5th Edition (PDF) gives you a solid foundation in the treatment and assessment of respiratory disorders. Full-color and clear coverage simplifies the principles of respiratory care while emphasizing clinical application. A critical piece in respiratory care’s total curriculum solution, this new and revised 5th edition includes all the changes in current clinical practice and in the education environment. Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter break down key content into measurable behaviors, conditions, criteria, and and self-assessment questions provide an excellent review for the NBRC Neonatal/Pediatric Specialty exam.
– Walsh’s Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care 5th Edition eBook –
- NEW! Revised content better correlates to the NBRC NPS exam.
- NEW! Additional case studies provides more application opportunities for you.
- Dedicated Quality and Safety chapter addresses quality care for the pediatric/neonatal patient.
- NBRC exam-style assessment questions test your comprehension of the material in each chapter.
- Comprehensive test preparation is provided through coverage of all the content in the matrix for the NPS exam.
- NEW! Revised chapter Invasive Mechanical Ventilation of the Neonate and Pediatric Patient, conforms to the new terminology and taxonomy for modes of ventilation.
- Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter highlight what you should learn by breaking down key content into measurable behaviors, criteria, and conditions.
- UPDATED! Content reflects the latest developments in the field meeting the needs of BS Respiratory Care programs and AD programs which are growing in this field.
- Academic and authoritative presentation of content covers all of the major topics of respiratory care for infants, neonates, and children, including both application and theory.
- Neonatal and pediatric disorders case studies provide an opportunity to see how content covered in the text applies to the more difficult areas of care for neonatal and pediatric disorders.