Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care (10th Edition) – eBook PDF
With a clear explanation of drug prototypes and how they work, Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care, 10th Edition, (PDF) gives you the background you need to understand drugs currently on the market, and those not yet released. This classic favorite of students and teachers makes simple, complex concepts while differentiating need-to-know content from the material that’s merely nice to know. The latest 10th edition includes updated drug content to reflect the very latest FDA withdrawals, approvals, and therapeutic uses, as well as correlated updated nursing content. It also includes an updated prototype drugs section, summing up their major uses, and an updated table detailing care throughout the lifespan of the patient. Moreover, every chapter ends with a nursing implications summary to help you completely understand the material and implement it to clinical nursing practice.
- NEW! Additional images included accompanying difficult concepts.
- Safety Alert features emphasize the QSEN competency relating to patient safety.
- Selected Canadian drug names are indicated with a maple-leaf icon throughout the textbook.
- NEW! The inclusion of more student practice questions provides additional help for learning the material.
- Large print highlights need-to-know, essential information, and small print indicates nice-to-know information.
- A Separate Bioterrorism chapter discusses the clinical manifestations and treatment of biological weapon attacks.
- UPDATED Special Interest Topic boxes focus on currently trending issues in pharmacology, eliminating out-of-date content.
- UNIQUE! Engaging writing style with vivid explanations makes difficult pharmacology concepts very easy to grasp and even enjoyable to learn.
- Nursing implications of drug therapy are integrated throughout the textbook to reinforce the integral relationship between drug therapy and nursing care.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated drug content reflects the very latest FDA drug withdrawals, approvals, and therapeutic uses, as well as corresponding updated nursing content
- Student-friendly features make learning easier with concise drug summary tables, chapter outlines, key points, and a visual guide to the prototype drugs in each class.
- QSEN focus includes Patient-Centered Care Across the Life Span features highlighting safe and appropriate patient care during different phases of life.
- Prototype Drugs features serve as a quick-reference learning aid so you can apply your understanding to related drugs currently on the market as well as drugs that will be released in the future.
OTE: This product only includes the ebook Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care, 10th edition, in PDF. No online web access codes come in the sale.