Design of Highway Bridges: An LRFD Approach (3rd Edition) – eBook PDF
Up-to-date coverage of bridge design and analysis — revised to reflect the 5th edition of the AASHTO LRFD specifications
Design of Highway Bridges: An LRFD Approach 3rd edition (PDF) offers detailed coverage of engineering basics for the design of short- and medium-span bridges. Revised to conform with the latest fifth edition of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, it is an excellent engineering resource for both professionals and students. This updated 3rd edition has been reorganized throughout, spreading the material into twenty shorter, more focused chapters that make information even easier to find and navigate. It also features:
- Selected references for further study
- New coverage of the “green” aspects of recycled steel
- Information on key bridge types, selection principles, and aesthetic issues
- A new color insert of bridge pictures, including examples of historical and aesthetic significance
- Dozens of work problems that allow techniques to be applied to real-world problems and design specifications
- Expanded coverage of computer modeling, rigid method system analysis, calibration of service limit states, and concrete shear
From gaining a quick familiarity with the AASHTO LRFD specifications to seeking broader guidance on highway bridge design—Design of Highway Bridges is the one-stop, ready reference that puts information at your fingertips, while also serving as an excellent study guide and reference for the U.S. Professional Engineering Examination.
NOTE: Only includes Design of Highway Bridges 3rd edition PDF eBook. No codes included.
There are no reviews yet.